Washing dishes, the easy way
Washing the dishes is an everyday activity that is usually performed by you or your maid services in Charlotte NC. Proper use of the dishwasher is much more than throwing the dishes in and pushing a button. We want to ensure that you are getting the sparkling dishes, glasses, and silverware that you expect when you use your dishwasher. Consider the following tips, that may help you make even better use of one of the most useful appliances in your kitchen:
Preparing your dishes
Just as washing machines and dryers have gotten “smarter” over the years, so has your dishwasher. With today’s modern dishwashers, you don’t need to put clean dishes in a dishwasher, simply scrape the plates and pans and place them on the appropriate rack. It may still be necessary to soak and scrape pans and plates that have burned-on food. Make sure that you are only adding pots, plates, and containers that are designated as “dishwasher safe.”
Make your dishwasher more efficient
- Your dishwasher works most efficiently when it is loaded properly.
- When your dishwasher is completely empty, observe the water jets that are typically located on the top and bottom of the machine.
- This will make it easier for you to understand how the water is directed during the wash and rinse cycles. This understanding will guide you when loading the dishes and silverware.
Using the silverware basket
- Depending upon the age of your dishwasher, your silverware basket will be located in the door, or on the bottom rack. The silverware basket is always positioned to receive the full force of the water jets.
- Make sure that dishes or pan do not cover or block the basket.
- Sharp knives should be loaded with the pointed end down, otherwise It makes no difference if other utensils are up or down, as long as they are not stuck together in a way that will prevent water spray to reach them.
One of the top Maid services in Charlotte NC
Every home is unique, and that is why Gloria M’s Cleaning Services are customized to meet your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent and dependable housecleaning services around your needs. We hope you can find the right service for your home, by understanding the difference between house cleaning services and maid services in Charlotte NC. If you are looking for help with house cleaning, call Gloria M’s for a consultation and pricing. We look forward to hearing from you and answering your house cleaning questions.
Tagged with: Charlotte Maid services
Filed under: Charlotte Maid Services
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!