Homes with pets
Living with an animal provides so many benefits, but many homeowners openly admit that they periodically need help Maid services in Charlotte to clean parts of their home that are affected by pet stains or odors. The size of and the type of pet that lives in your home will determine the kinds of problems you will encounter when it comes to house cleaning. For example, bird owners will have a problem with feathers and seeds in the carpets and floors, while a dog owner must contend with shedding fur, footprints, and pet dandruff. If you work long hours or have a busy schedule, chances are that you will also find yourself dealing with pet accidents or markings on the furniture. The fastest and most efficient solution is to hire a Maid services in Charlotte for help with these problems.
Dealing with pet stains
Dealing with pet stains does not mean living with pet stains. From time to time, removing these stains is a necessity for virtually every pet owner. Should you decide to tackle the project yourself, consider the following tips to make the job easier:
- After removing and deodorizing pet accidents, spray or treat the area with a soil retardant.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by spraying soda water directly on the stain, blot the area to remove excess moisture. If the surface is damp at the time of cleaning, place a super absorbent towel on the area and leave it in place until it has soaked up the remaining moisture.
- Do not waste your time with canned air fresheners, they only mask pet odors temporarily. Remove or diminish odors by washing the area with a disinfectant, if possible. Then the area should be thoroughly rinsed and dried.
- Use a vacuum with a furniture attachment, in order to protect your furniture and beds from shedding animal coats.
- If using the vacuum is not possible, you can spot clean areas with a rubber glove and a damp cloth.
- The best approach is to call in a professional cleaning service or a maid service for periodic deep cleaning.
- Hiring a pet-friendly cleaning service will improve the quality of life for you and your family.
Professional deep cleaning for pet owners from maid services in Charlotte
Do you need to have your home deep cleaned because of pet stains and odors? Gloria M’s Cleaning Services is ready to help you meet all of your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent deep cleaning and housecleaning services around your needs.
Filed under: Charlotte Maid Services
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!