Adopting green cleaning janitorial services
Many business owners would like to adopt green and eco-friendly facility maintenance, but they are either too busy or their janitorial services company cannot provide it. Your office or facility is supposed to provide an environment that is conducive to productivity and customer friendly. However, many places of business operate with toxic compounds in the air, airborne germs, dirty flooring, and chemical irritants. If your janitorial service cleans your building with harmful chemicals, it would behoove you to take a real close look creating a safer and healthier environment. You are way too busy to handle the specifics, but it would be good if you made a call to a Charlotte Janitorial company that offers green cleaning services, and let them assess your situation and make the appropriate recommendations.
Green cleaning is not a marketing gimmick
Do not accept “green cleaning” as a catchword or a marketing phrase; look for a company that has made a serious commitment to reduce the use of hazardous materials that affect both humans and the environment. Truly committed companies use Green cleaning products that will provide a healthier maintenance solution for your office. Consider the following principles as a guideline for ensuring that you hire a company that their products and services are safe for your employees and the environment:
- That the company provides products and services that are not outrageously beyond traditional pricing. In other words, just because something is good for the environment, you should not buy in to the ruse that such services are substantially higher in cost.
- The company utilizes efficient cleaning practices that reduce waste and chemical use.
- Hypoallergenic, non-caustic, non-toxic, and 100% biodegradable cleaning agents are an important component of their green cleaning program.
- They use sustainable products and equipment such as recycled paper products, micro fiber cleaning cloths, and lamb’s wool dusters to support their environmentally conscious cleaning plan.
- Green janitorial employees are trained to provide safe and eco-friendly services.
The benefits of green janitorial services
Most business owners who change to a green cleaning janitorial service note a marked improvement in the health and well-being of their employees. This is because commercial green cleaning reduces exposure to toxic chemicals as well as reducing the risk of asthma attacks by effectively keeping dust and chemical allergens to minimal levels. Another benefit is the improvement of overall indoor air quality. When the focus is on cleaning for health, there will be a reduction in the spread of germs and disease. The best green janitorial cleaners focus on safety for everyone; the cleaners themselves, your employees, and your customers.
One of the best professional cleaning services in Charlotte and Kannapolis
Every business environment is unique, and that is why Gloria M’s Cleaning Services assess your needs and provide the appropriate service for your commercial enterprise. They offer free consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your business. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency and intensity of office cleanings, including options for “green” cleaning services. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent and dependable Janitorial services every week of the year.