Pet owner or pet partners
Many people have called our house cleaning service and asked us to “deep clean my home for pet stains and odors.” Few would ever deny that our pets are practically members of the family, but we periodically need to deep clean certain parts of the home because of pet problems. The size and type of your pet can present its own unique set of problems. For example, if you have birds, you must deal with feathers, seeds in the carpets and excrement on drapes and furniture. Whereas dogs and cats will leave shedding fur, carpet stains, pet accidents, and pet dandruff. When you have a busy schedule, staying on top of pet care can be next to impossible. The best solution is to hire a professional house cleaning service to come in to deep clean your home.
Dealing with pet stains
Removal of pet stains is a reality for a majority of pet owners. If you have decided to clean and remove pet stains and odors, consider the following tips that can make your job easier from deep clean my home:
- Stains can be removed by spraying undiluted soda water directly on the stain. Use an absorbent towel to blot the area to remove excess moisture. Be sure to remove as much of the moisture as is possible. If the surface remains damp, place a super absorbent towel on the spot, and leave it in place until the remaining moisture is gone.
- After you have removed pet stains, apply a deodorizer and treat the area with a soil retardant. Always test a small and inconspicuous area before applying chemicals, in order to ensure that you do not damage visible surfaces.
- Completely eliminating pet odors is quite a challenge. Many canned air fresheners are not designed to eliminate odors. The best method for removing the odor is to clean the area with a disinfectant cleaner. Once the area should be thoroughly rinsed and dried, it may help to apply a masking agent that reduces your pet’s desire to use the spot again.
- A vacuum cleaner with a furniture attachment, is ideal for making daily sweeps over problem areas such as couches and beds that are full of shedding hair.
- If vacuuming is not possible, spot clean the furniture with a pair of rubber gloves and a damp cloth.
Professional deep cleaning for pet owners or deep clean my home in Charlotte
Do you need to have deep clean my home because of pet stains and odors? Gloria M’s Cleaning Services is ready to help you meet all of your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent deep cleaning and housecleaning services around your needs.
Tagged with: Deep clean my home
Filed under: Deep clean my home
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!