Pet owner or pet partners deep clean my home
Living with an animal is a great blessing, but many homeowners will openly admit that they periodically need to deep clean certain parts of their home because of pet stains or odors. Aside from this occasional distraction, giving an animal a place to live, gives us the number one reason to open our hearts and our homes. The type of pet that lives in your home can present its own unique set of problems when it comes to house cleaning. The problems can vary such as feathers, hair, fur, stains, pet accidents, footprints, and pet dandruff. If you have a busy schedule, or if you cannot get around too well, staying on top of home care can be next to impossible. The easiest solution is to hire a cleaning service to come in once or twice a month to deep clean my home.
Effective ways to deal with pet stains
Removing pet stains is a necessity for nearly every pet owner, if you should decide to tackle pet stain and odor deep clean my home, consider the following tips to make the job easier:
- Once you have removed and deodorized pet stains, spray or treat the area with a soil retardant. Be sure to test a small and inconspicuous area to ensure that you do not damage materials or surfaces.
- Tough and stubborn stains can be removed by spraying undiluted soda water directly on the stain. Dab or blot the area to remove excess moisture. Work the area until the majority of the moisture has been absorbed. If the surface is still damp, place a super absorbent towel on the area, and leave it in place until it has soaked up the remaining moisture.
- Eliminating pet odors can be a challenge. Do not be fooled by canned air fresheners. They do not eliminate odors, they only mask it for humans. Your best chance to remove the odor is by washing the area with a disinfectant cleaner. Then if possible, the area should be thoroughly rinsed and dried.
- Use a vacuum, with a furniture attachment to make daily sweeps over problem areas such as couches and beds to keep ahead of shedding hair.
- If vacuuming is not always possible, you can spot clean areas with a rubber glove or a damp cloth.
Hiring a cleaning service
Some pet owners choose to handle the daily chores and call in a professional cleaning service for a bi-monthly deep clean my home. Some pet owners find it helpful to schedule a weekly service during certain time of the year such as when a pet is shedding their winter coat, or during the holidays when guests are expected. A professional cleaning service can ensure that pet stains and odors never get too far out of control. No matter what you decide, hiring a pet-friendly cleaning service will improve the quality of life for you and your family.
Professional deep cleaning for pet owners in Charlotte
Do you need to have your home deep cleaned because of pet stains and odors? Gloria M’s Cleaning Services is ready to help you meet all of your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent deep cleaning and housecleaning services around your needs.
Tagged with: Deep clean my home
Filed under: house cleaning
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!