Deep cleaning for pets
Is it time for deep cleaning your home because of your pet(s)? Perhaps you received a new pet into your home over the holidays, or perhaps you have an animal or two that has been a part of your family for some time. Most of us realize the benefits of owning pets, such as living longer, decreased blood pressure, and lower stress levels. However, professional house cleaning service companies also know that pet owners generally have more or unique housecleaning chores. Cleanliness in our homes is vitally important. It allows us to enjoy good health while avoiding unpleasant pet odors. In this article, we will help you identify lots of ways to keep a pet owner’s home as clean as possible. Of course, if you already have a problem, you will need to call them in for an initial deep cleaning.
Keeping your house clean when you have pets requires vigilance and daily maintenance. Your first priority is to keep hair and pet dander levels down because this can have serious health affects for anyone who enters your home with compromised breathing difficulties, or anyone who is hyper allergenic. Your next priority is to clean up after any accidents that may happen. If you have a dog and/or cat that sheds its hair, proper and regular grooming is the first and most effective step towards controlling pet dander and fur in your home.
Here are some very effective suggestions by cleaning experts, to keep a pet friendly home clean:
- Place a rubberized mat beneath the pet’s food and water dishes to keep the floor clean.
- Shake out pet beds and pillows on a daily basis, and launder the bed once a week.
- Spray sofas and chair with perfume to keep cats off if that is your desire.
- Spray only the arms and legs of the sofa to keep them from using it as a scratching post.
- Micro-fiber mops are the most effective at picking up hair and dust balls from the floor.
- Use scotch or masking tape to remove pet hair from furniture or clothing.
- Use vacuum cleaners with an edging tool to get to the tight spots in furniture and walls.
- Place gauze or cheesecloth over air vents in order to keep hair from circulating the home.
Professional deep cleaning in Charlotte, NC
Do you need to have your home deep cleaned because of pet stains and odors? Gloria M’s Cleaning Services is ready to help you meet all of your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent deep cleaning and housecleaning services around your needs.
Filed under: house cleaning
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!