Deep clean a pet home
Living with an animal provides so many benefits, but many homeowners openly admit that they periodically need help deep cleaning certain parts of their home that have pet stains or odors. We all love our pets, and as the holiday guests arrive, we want our home looking and smelling its best. The type of pet that lives in your home usually presents a unique set of problems when it comes to house cleaning. For example, bird owners will have a problem with feathers and scattered seeds, while a dog owner must contend with hair, fur, footprints, and pet dandruff. If you have a busy schedule or you are away for long hours, keeping your home clean and deodorized can be next to impossible. The easiest solution is to hire a professional house cleaning service for twice a month.
Dealing with pet stains
Removing pet stains is a huge challenge for every pet owner. Consider the following list of valuable tips should you decide to tackle pet related deep cleaning my home:
- After removing and deodorizing pet accidents, spray or treat the area with a soil retardant.
- Test a small and inconspicuous area to ensure that you do not damage materials or surfaces.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by spraying undiluted soda water directly on the stain, blot the area to remove excess moisture. If the surface is still damp, place a super absorbent towel on the area, and leave it in place until it has soaked up the remaining moisture.
- Do not be fooled by canned air fresheners. They only mask pet odors temporarily. Your best chance is to remove the odor is by washing the area with a disinfectant. If possible, the area should be thoroughly rinsed and dried.
- After removing the pet stain, use a vacuum with a furniture attachment. Make daily sweeps over the worst problem areas, to protect your furniture, and beds to keep ahead of shedding hair.
- If vacuuming is not possible, you can spot clean areas with a rubber glove and a damp cloth.
Hiring a cleaning service
Some pet owners would rather call in a professional cleaning service. They find it helpful to schedule a deep cleaning for certain times of the year, and the holiday season is at the top of the list. No matter what you decide, hiring a professional cleaning service will improve the quality of life for you, your family, and your guests.
Professional deep cleaning my home for pet owners in Charlotte
Do you need to have your home deep cleaned because of pet stains and odors? Gloria M’s Cleaning Services is ready to help you meet all your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent deep cleaning my home and housecleaning services around your needs.
Tagged with: Deep cleaning
Filed under: Deep clean my home
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!