Getting it buyer-ready
The goal of foreclosure cleanings is to make the home as attractive as possible to potential buyers. Unfortunately, this can be a daunting task, as many homes that have gone through foreclosure are usually in significant disrepair. Let’s face it, if someone was forced out of a home, they were not going to take the time and energy necessary to clean it. Many times, the bank will not spend any money maintaining the home until they are sure they have a buyer. The only resolution is to have a team of professionals come in and clean it thoroughly.
Getting around to cleaning
- Your professional cleaners will initially focus on the rooms that potential buyers are most interested in.
- They will start with the kitchen and bathrooms, then move to the living room, dining room, and bedrooms.
- They have the expertise to look at each room as a potential buyer might, and see what catches the eye first.
- They will make that the starting point for the cleaning process.
- Then, work methodically from top-to-bottom, left-to-right for cleaning each room.
- You can be assured that they will pay special attention to the kitchen and bathrooms.
One of the top commercial housecleaning services in Charlotte, NC
Every home is unique, even foreclosed properties, and that is why Gloria M’s Cleaning Services are customized to meet your foreclosure cleanings and housekeeping needs. They offer free consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent and dependable house cleaning services around your needs.
Filed under: house cleaning
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!