Tuesday, June 20th, 2017 at 5:16 am
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are offered by many different cleaning companies
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are a popular cleaning service that are offered by many professional cleaning companies. Did you know that one out of every 662 housing situations end in foreclosure? This means that there is a booming market for Charlotte foreclosure cleanings. Many homes that end up in foreclosure are left in a state of total disarray. There are many living spaces that are completely trashed by their previous tenants or owners and are left in a condition that is uninhabitable. This is why professional cleaning services that offer foreclosure cleanings are so valuable. If you have acquired a property that was recently foreclosed on, hire a Charlotte foreclosure cleaning service that is going to get you the most bang for your buck.
What should be included in a foreclosure cleaning service
Professional cleaning companies should offer a wide variety of services to those who are in need of a foreclosure cleaning. Ensure that your Charlotte foreclosure cleaning includes the following services:
- A thorough cleaning of the inside of windows and window blinds and sills
- Bathroom cabinet and drawer cleaning
- Bathroom cleaning
- Baseboard cleaning
- Kitchen cleaning that includes appliance cleaning
- Vacuuming and mopping
- Kitchen appliance stainless steel polishing
- Wooden furniture and cabinet polishing
- Ceiling fan dusting and cleaning
What to look for in a professional cleaning service for your foreclosure cleaning
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings can be offered by many different professional cleaning companies. You want to ensure that you are making the right choice for your foreclosed property when deciding on a professional cleaning service. Follow these tips when deciding on the right company:
- Ask a large variety of companies in your area for a price quote – interview many different professional cleaning companies in your area to determine who has the most competitive pricing
- Go with a company that has many positive customer testimonials – a dependable and respectable cleaning company should have a list of previous clients that you can contact to determine if the cleaning company is a good choice for your foreclosed property.
- Look for a company with proof of insurance – a professional cleaning company with insurance for its employees means that you will not be liable if a worker is hurt while cleaning your foreclosed property
Gloria M’s Cleaning – the right cleaning company for your Charlotte foreclosure cleaning
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are one of the many cleaning services offered by Gloria M’s cleaning in the Charlotte and Kannapolis, NC area. If you have a foreclosed property in the Charlotte and Kannapolis, NC area and are in need of a cleaning service to get your space into shape, contact us today. We are the right professional cleaning service for all of your foreclosure cleaning needs.
Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 at 10:57 am
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings can help you make a profit
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are a powerful investment in your real estate ventures. If you are a realtor and you’ve just purchased a house that has gone through foreclosure, you may find yourself with a property that has been abandoned and left to rot for years. There are a variety of conditions that you may find a foreclosed house in. The floors may be completely trashed, the walls may have peeling wallpaper and stains, and the appliances or plumbing may have been ripped out and vandalized. Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are available to you to help you spruce up the foreclosed house you’ve purchased and allow you to list it at, or even above, market value.
Why hire a professional cleaning service for a Charlotte foreclosure cleaning?
Foreclosed homes that are purchased can present you with a multitude of problems that you may be able to handle yourself. Typically, homes that have been bought after foreclosure are overflowing with rotten garbage and have many other unpleasant problems. You may not be suited to handle this magnitude of trash and filth, and it is better to hire a professional cleaning service to get your house in the condition you want it. Cleaning services have dealt with any type of situation and scenario you could ever imagine. They are equipped both mentally and physically to deal with the disgusting conditions a foreclosed home may be left in.
What is included in a Charlotte foreclosure cleaning?
Cleaning up a foreclosed home can be tiresome work. When you hire a cleaning professional to handle tidying up your newly-purchased foreclosed home, you are saving yourself time and money. Here is a list of services that is included in a traditional foreclosure cleaning:
- cleaning of the inside of windows and of window blinds and sills
- cleaning of bathroom cabinets and drawers
- cleaning of the bathrooms
- a kitchen cleaning – including a cleaning of the appliances
- cleaning of the foreclosed home’s baseboards
- mopping and vacuuming
- stainless steel polishing of kitchen appliances
- polishing of wooden furniture and cabinets
- dusting and cleaning of ceiling fans
What is not included in a Charlotte foreclosure cleaning?
There are certain services that are simply not included in a traditional cleaning of a foreclosed home. These services are as follows:
- the outside of windows will not be cleaned
- the carpet will not be cleaned
- anything outside of the home will not be cleaned
Gloria M’s Cleaning Services – the professional cleaning service for your Charlotte foreclosure cleanings
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are a snap when going through Gloria M’s Cleaning Services. We have years of experience providing the people of Charlotte and Kannapolis, NC with foreclosure cleanings that make a house look good as new. If you are a realtor and have just purchased a foreclosed home in the Charlotte and Kannapolis, NC area and need a professional cleaning service, contact Gloria M’s Cleaning Services today.
Thursday, April 20th, 2017 at 1:24 pm
Appealing to the buyer
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Real estate investors know that the goal of foreclosure cleanings in Charlotte is to make the home as attractive as possible to potential renters or other investors. Cleaning a home that has gone through foreclosure is typically a daunting task because more often than not, these homes are in significant disrepair. Quite often, if someone was forced out of a home, they were not going to spend the time nor the energy necessary cleaning and maintaining it. Once the bank takes possession, it will not spend any money improving the home until they are sure that they have a buyer. The only resolution is to have a team of professionals come in and clean it thoroughly.
Getting around to cleaning
- Your professional cleaners will initially focus on the rooms that potential buyers are most interested in.
- They will start with the kitchen and bathrooms, then move to the living room, dining room, and bedrooms.
- They have the expertise to look at each room as a potential buyer might, and see what catches the eye first.
- They will make that the starting point for the cleaning process.
- Then, work methodically from top-to-bottom, left-to-right for cleaning each room.
- You can be assured that they will pay special attention to the kitchen and bathrooms.
Removing mold and mildew
If the home inspection reveals a mold problem, the seller will have difficulty getting the price they want. The reduction in price depends largely on the severity of the problem. More often than not, the discovery is enough to drive off buyers altogether. The chances of a buyer backing out are extremely high, even if you agree to take care of the problem. Mold is one of those things that can spook both investors and home buyers. The presence of mold and mildew is especially problematic when trying to sell a home because nearly everyone understands that mold and mildew causes illness. This means that every type of buyer will be very sensitive once they learn about its presence. Things can get even further out of hand because some lenders will not approve the sale of a home known to have a mold and mildew problem.
One of the top commercial housecleaning services or foreclosure cleanings in Charlotte, NC
Every home is unique, even foreclosed properties, and that is why Gloria M’s Cleaning Services are customized to meet your foreclosure cleanings in Charlotte and housekeeping needs. They offer free consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent and dependable house cleaning services around your needs.