Deep cleaning is thorough
Charlotte deep cleanings are very different from day-to-day cleaning. It is thorough and intense, and we want to offer handy tips that will make the physical cleaning easier. We always consider deep cleaning to be more of an opportunity than it is a chore. It is the process by which we take care the most neglected areas. In some cases, it is the only method that can reduce allergens, minimize clutter, and make your home a haven.
What is deep cleaning?
- It is extremely helpful to systematically clean the entire house when performing a deep cleaning.
- Work from top-to-bottom, rather than room-to-room. This way, all the dust and debris that gets stirred up along the way is removed once and for all in your final sweep.
- Attitude and outlook are very important. If you only look at your house the way it is, you will become overwhelmed and discouraged.
- Start by visualizing how it will be when you are finished, and your home will be cleaned and organized, before you know it.
Few accomplishments can allow you to sleep more restfully than a sparkling clean home. The total amount of time to complete the project will largely depend upon how big and how dirty your house is. In most cases, deep cleaning can be accomplished in about two days. Usually, a whole day is devoted to pre-cleaning and organizing. The second day finishes off the individual rooms and closets.
Charlotte Deep cleanings the kitchen
The kitchen is so important that it deserves its very own checklist. The first day of your deep cleaning, should include washing the dishes and wiping down the counters to give you lots of space to work in. We suggest that you start on the kitchen after you have deep cleaned the rest of the house. The following is an essential list in order to avoid overwhelming yourself.
- Work slowly and deliberately you will get off track if you start taking on the task without a purpose.
- Finish each job. Do not leave tasks unfinished, eventually you will become overwhelmed by the things that you left unfinished.
- A cluttered house means you will have a cluttered life, sort out the unnecessary, and then forget about it.
- Smile as you work. It has been scientifically proven that when you smile, you automatically feel happier, and healthier.
- Make cleaning and cooking a time for meditation, use your Charlotte deep cleanings to be alone with your thoughts.
One of the top housecleaning services in Charlotte, NC
Every home is unique, and that is why Gloria M’s Cleaning Services are customized to meet your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent and dependable house cleaning services around your needs.
Tagged with: Deep cleaning
Filed under: Deep cleaning
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!