Move in and move out cleaning services are an essential part of your moving process
Move in and move out cleaning services are necessary when you are moving out of a home or apartment. If you have a security deposit that you are wanting back upon moving out, hiring a professional cleaning service to tidy up your residence is a great idea. When there is money on the line, there is no expense that should be spared. Hiring a move in and move out cleaning service to clean your new place of residence is also beneficial. Sometimes, previous owners may not do all they can to clean up a house or apartment before you move into it. This is why hiring a professional cleaning service to deep clean your home before moving into it is an important thing to do before moving day. Move in and move out cleaning services can help get you prepared to make that big transition in your life.
Move out checklist
Moving out of a home, apartment, or condo is an exciting but tiresome experience. We’ve put together a list of all of the things you’ll want to do after you’ve packed up all of your belongings.
- Make sure that all of your personal items are packed away. Ensure that nothing gets left behind in places such as linen closets and cupboards.
- Take down all of the decorations and wall art you have hanging on your walls. Make sure that you remove them gently to ensure that you do not get charged for wall damages.
- Reserve a moving truck in advance. If you want a truck that has competitive rates, then we suggest booking a moving truck at least a month before you move.
- Before packing up all of your items, you can go through what you own and donate things that you haven’t used in a while. It’ll mean less things to pack and move!
- Leave a forwarding mailing address with your current place of residence. This way, you will get any mail that accidentally gets sent to your old address.
Move in checklist
Now comes the exciting part; moving into your new home! Here is some important things you’re going to want to do when you arrive to your new abode.
- Walk through the house or apartment and ensure that there are no remaining damages from the previous owners or tenants.
- If a moving service is assisting your move, count all boxes and belongings upon delivery to your new place to ensure that nothing is broken or missing.
- If you have rented a truck to move your belongings, make sure you return it in the agreed-upon time to avoid any late fees.
Gloria M’s Cleaning – your professional cleaning service for move in and move out cleaning services
Move in and move out cleaning services should be hired in addition to doing all of the other moving in and moving out tasks we’ve discussed previously. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services of Charlotte and Kannapolis, NC can ensure that both your old home and new home are clean and ready to go. If you are moving in the Charlotte and Kannapolis, NC and need a cleaning service to make your moving day a whole lot easier, contact Gloria M’s cleaning today.
Tagged with: Move in and move out cleaning services
Filed under: Move in and move out maid cleaning services
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!