Deep cleaning your kitchen
It is easy to understand the concept of deep cleaning in Charlotte NC your kitchen, but the real skill is knowing where to start. We would love to take on this project for you, but if you decide to do it yourself, let us offer some suggestions that will help you deep clean your kitchen without getting overwhelmed. It will be far less confusing if you tackle your kitchen cleaning by one section or appliance at a time. The preliminary steps for deep cleaning the kitchen should be to:
- Remove everything from the counters
- Empty the pantry and cabinets
- Clean out the refrigerator and freezer
- Clean all the remaining appliances
- Sweep and mop the floors
Deep cleaning your refrigerator
- Pull the refrigerator out from the wall so that you can clean the floor underneath it.
- Use a vacuum wand on tight spaces.
- Be sure to dust and wipe down the refrigerator coils.
- Do not overlook the need to clean the drain pan.
- This is also an ideal time to replace your water filter.
- Defrost the freezer and clean it out.
- Pull out all of your food, discard anything questionable, and start scrubbing down those shelves.
- Be sure to take the shelve completely out so that you can clean the grooves and shelf holders.
- Wipe down the exterior with the appropriate cleaner and polish.
Deep cleaning the stove
- Start by removing any food material that has accumulated in the bottom of your oven.
- Remove and individually clean the oven racks.
- Clean the side walls and the top of the oven, once it sparkles to your satisfaction, place an oven liner on the bottom to keep it clean until your next deep cleaning in Charlotte NC.
- Clean the top of your stove with a mild detergent and a non-scratch scrubber.
- For really tough, baked-on messes, let the detergent soak for about 15 minutes.
- Remove your exhaust vents and screen, then clean them in hot water.
The rest of the kitchen
- Run baking soda and ice cubes through your garbage disposal to clean and sharpen it.
- Next, run through a lemon or lime for a fresh scent in the drain.
- Wash down the ceiling, walls, windows, and light fixtures with mild detergent or all-purpose cleaner.
- Mop your floors with a steam cleaner to power away grease and dirt.
- If you have tile counters, floors, or back splash; rejuvenate your dingy grout lines with a grout cleaner that dries rapidly and leaves a uniform grout color.
Professional spring cleaning services or deep cleaning in Charlotte NC
Perhaps you require help with deep cleaning in Charlotte NC and organizing. Gloria M’s cleaning professionals are happy to help you take on any house cleaning project. They are so flexible when it comes to scheduling according to your needs. Call them today to set up a time and schedule to handle your special cleaning project(s).
Tagged with: Deep cleaning
Filed under: Deep cleaning
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!