Appealing to the buyer
Real estate investors know that the goal of foreclosure cleanings in Charlotte is to make the home as attractive as possible to potential renters or other investors. Cleaning a home that has gone through foreclosure is typically a daunting task because more often than not, these homes are in significant disrepair. Quite often, if someone was forced out of a home, they were not going to spend the time nor the energy necessary cleaning and maintaining it. Once the bank takes possession, it will not spend any money improving the home until they are sure that they have a buyer. The only resolution is to have a team of professionals come in and clean it thoroughly.
Getting around to cleaning
- Your professional cleaners will initially focus on the rooms that potential buyers are most interested in.
- They will start with the kitchen and bathrooms, then move to the living room, dining room, and bedrooms.
- They have the expertise to look at each room as a potential buyer might, and see what catches the eye first.
- They will make that the starting point for the cleaning process.
- Then, work methodically from top-to-bottom, left-to-right for cleaning each room.
- You can be assured that they will pay special attention to the kitchen and bathrooms.
Removing mold and mildew
If the home inspection reveals a mold problem, the seller will have difficulty getting the price they want. The reduction in price depends largely on the severity of the problem. More often than not, the discovery is enough to drive off buyers altogether. The chances of a buyer backing out are extremely high, even if you agree to take care of the problem. Mold is one of those things that can spook both investors and home buyers. The presence of mold and mildew is especially problematic when trying to sell a home because nearly everyone understands that mold and mildew causes illness. This means that every type of buyer will be very sensitive once they learn about its presence. Things can get even further out of hand because some lenders will not approve the sale of a home known to have a mold and mildew problem.
One of the top commercial housecleaning services or foreclosure cleanings in Charlotte, NC
Every home is unique, even foreclosed properties, and that is why Gloria M’s Cleaning Services are customized to meet your foreclosure cleanings in Charlotte and housekeeping needs. They offer free consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent and dependable house cleaning services around your needs.