Deep cleaning your apartment
House cleaning services in Charlotte is just as important for apartment dwellers as it is for home owners. It is hard to enjoy every facet of your life when you have not been able to find time to get your apartment organized and spotless. We would love to help you out, but if you should choose to tackle the project on your own, there are some effective ways to tackle each chore without becoming overwhelmed. Consider the following suggestions:
- Remove splattered food particles from the inside walls of your microwave.
- Avoid coffee that tastes terrible by removing the buildup of mold in your coffee maker.
- Clean out the drain and the stains in your dishwasher. Set aside a whole afternoon just to remove and clean out those scary looking containers in the fridge.
- In the end, you will enjoy a cleaner, brighter looking kitchen, and you will reduce your chances of ingesting a lot of germs.
Dust the furniture and blinds
- Because buildup is so subtle and gradual, dust can go completely unnoticed.
- Look closely and we guarantee that your blinds and furniture have collected a lot of dust.
- Go after the dust with a microfiber duster or soft cloth.
- Close the blinds completely, so that all of the slats are facing the same way.
- Dust them gently, moving in the same direction as the slats.
- When you have finished one side, tilt the blinds in the opposite direction and dust again.
Clean your tub and bathroom
- You clean your tub or shower weekly, but once a month you should take it up a notch.
- Instead of focusing simply on the tub or shower, you should focus on grout or mold and mildew in caulked areas.
- Decide if you should replace your shower liner and plastic hooks.
- Do not overlook the medicine cabinets.
De-clutter your bedroom
- Remove any unnecessary items, in order to keep the room light and airy.
- Be sure to flip your mattresses at least four times a year. Not only does this increase the lifespan of the mattress, it is also healthier for your back.
- Go through your closet and donate any clothing that you have not worn in a year.
Clean the floors and carpets –
- Carpets are one of the most common areas to collect dust and debris.
- Vacuum daily, and periodically give them a good shampoo.
- This is especially important if you are a pet owner.
- Hard floor surfaces should be mopped and polished.
Professional house cleaning services in Charlotte
Perhaps you require help with house cleaning services in Charlotte and organizing your apartment. Gloria M’s cleaning professionals are happy to help you take on any house cleaning project. They are so flexible when it comes to scheduling according to your needs. Call them today to set up a time and schedule to handle your home or apartment cleaning project(s).