Wednesday, June 14th, 2017 at 1:06 am
Charlotte commercial office cleaning services are a smart investment in your business
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Charlotte commercial office cleaning services are offered by a variety of different companies in the Charlotte and Kannapolis, NC area. The number of different cleaning services available can be overwhelming, and you want to make sure that you pick the one that is right for your commercial office building. To help you, we’ve put together a list of the top three things you should look for in a Charlotte commercial office cleaning service. We want you to get the most you possibly can out of your cleaning service, and following these tips and tricks should do just that.
- Pick a Charlotte commercial office cleaning service that offers a wide variety of services
Not all cleaning services are created equally. When you hire a professional cleaning service for your commercial business, hire one that offers the most cleaning services possible. Cleaning services that should be offered include hardwood floor and carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, outdoor/indoor surface cleaning, indoor window cleaning, floor coating and power washing. A Charlotte commercial office cleaning service should work with you to determine what your cleaning needs are, and should deliver those services.
- Look for a professional cleaning service that offers a good price
You deserve a cleaning service that is both effective and fairly priced. After all, you are running a business and you don’t need another outrageous expense to add to your budget. Charlotte commercial office cleaning services should offer you a price that is comparable to other cleaning services in the area. It is also important to have a consultation with the company to know exactly how much the service is going to cost you before you get the first bill. This consultation could even involve a visit to your office building by the cleaning service so they know exactly what they’re getting into. The bottom line is to look for a Charlotte commercial cleaning service that offers a fair price, and that will stick to their contract agreement.
- Reputation is everything
How can you truly know what you’re getting into without hearing from previous clients? Ask your prospective cleaning service for references, and get into contact with people that have hired them before. Reading online reviews is another great way to see if you should go into business with a professional cleaning service.
Gloria M’s Cleaning Services – offering you the best service in your area
Charlotte commercial office cleaning services offered by Gloria M’s are first in their class. If you have an office building in the Charlotte and Kannapolis, NC area and are in need of a professional cleaning service, look no farther than Gloria M’s. Residential cleaning services are also offered. We are a cleaning service you can trust; contact us today!
Thursday, April 27th, 2017 at 2:55 am
Increase the value of your business
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
It is easy to understand how Charlotte Commercial office cleaning services can help increase the value of your business. The most noticeable effect would be providing customers and clients with a sparkling first impression of your building. Your office cleaning service must be trusted with your most valuable assets, whether we are talking about computers, money, hand held devices, or sensitive documents. A commercial office cleaning service must not only be good at cleaning; it has to have reputable workers that you can trust.
Recognizing a dependable company
- Trustworthy companies make the investments that will prove that they are serious about their business as well as yours.
- They take the extra steps to make sure that you feel secure before they ever come through your doors.
- The trustworthy companies are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection.
They are licensed
- Licensing is an indication that the commercial office cleaning service has met industry standards.
- A licensed company is more likely to understand and to obey the laws set forth by the state and local municipalities.
- Legitimate and reputable companies will keep their licensing current without any lapses.
- You can determine if a company is currently licensed with a single phone call, or with a few clicks online.
They are bonded
- Reputable office cleaning companies obtain a bond as a secured form of protection for you and your business if something goes wrong.
- If you encounter theft or damage as a result of the cleaning company’s action, or act of omission, you can file a claim with the bonding company to be reimbursed.
- If an office cleaning service or a janitorial service is bonded, they have gone through rigorous background checks on each of their employees.
- Charlotte commercial office cleaning services should carry all the necessary types of insurance that will protect them, and you against claims if something bad happens.
- They should carry Workman’s compensation insurance to cover workers who are injured while working on your property.
- Liability insurance covers damage to your valuable assets.
- Coverage of all motor vehicles.
Hiring the right Charlotte commercial office cleaning services can save you thousands of dollars. It does not make sense to gamble on fly by night, cut rate, cleaning services who are not licensed, bonded, and insured.
One of the best Charlotte Commercial office cleaning services
Every business environment is unique, and that is why Gloria M’s Cleaning Services assess your needs and provide the appropriate service for your commercial enterprise. They offer free consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your business. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency and intensity of office cleanings, including options for “green” cleaning services. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent and dependable Janitorial services every week of the year.