Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 at 12:28 pm
Restoring the look of tile
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Charlotte NC deep cleaning is the solution if you want to restore the beauty to tiles that have been marred by dirty grout. Fresh, clean tile can be the highpoint of every kitchen or bathroom. To keep that bright and clean appearance, you must consistently clean the tiles and grout. Tile is made of various colors and textures, to suit every décor. You can find tiles made of granite, ceramic, marble, slate, glass, and terra cotta. Regardless of the type of tile that you choose, tile is extremely hard-wearing and can last for decades. The weakness of tile as a decorative material, is that it can look old and undesirable when the grout is cracked or stained.
The problem with grout
Grout is commonly a mixture of cement, sand, and water. It is used to fill and seal the joints between tiles. Grout is naturally porous, and thus, it can easily become stained. Discolored grout ruins the new appearance of countertops, flooring, or shower stalls. To restore the original appearance of grout, you will have to perform some deep cleaning, even grout that has been treated with special sealers.
Do it yourself deep cleaning
- Start by covering any areas that need protection with a drop cloth.
- Be sure to wear rubber gloves and keep a window open to provide proper air circulation.
- Verify that the type of grout cleaner you use is safe for your type of tile and grout.
- Spray shaving cream on stained grout and leave it on for a few minutes, then scrub the grout with a small brush.
- Combine a mixture of baking soda and a small amount of white vinegar. Scrub your grout with this paste, using a small brush or old toothbrush.
- Rinse with warm water.
- After the grout is cleaned to your satisfaction and has completely dried, apply one or two coats of a silicon-based grout sealer.
- Cover all the grout lines to protect them from water and stain damage.
For stubborn stains on light colored grout
- Make a paste of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.
- When the mixture stops bubbling, apply the mixture to the stain and let it sit for approximately ten minutes.
- Scrub with a small brush and rinse.
If your grout cleaning project is a large one, or it is extremely dirty, you may need to hire a professional cleaning service. Professional house cleaners will not only clean the grout, they can also remove mold and mildew. Following these tips will have your tile work look as wonderful as the day the tiles were installed.
Professional Charlotte NC deep cleaning
The time is now to schedule for Charlotte NC deep cleaning of your tile grout. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services is ready to help you meet your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent and dependable housecleaning services around your needs. Call them today for a free consultation and estimate for deep cleaning of your tile work and grout.
Wednesday, April 5th, 2017 at 1:38 am
Charlotte NC deep cleaning your home
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
If your family is typical, you should call in a professional maid service for Charlotte deep cleaning at least 3 or 4 times a year. We all can appreciate a detailed and thorough approach to house cleaning tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, kitchen cleaning, and sanitizing the bathroom. The mere thought of Charlotte NC deep cleaning is a dreaded experience for many, leaving them to contemplate hiring a maid service. For those of you who are undecided, take a look at the benefits that will convince you that it is a great idea.
- Help for those with a busy schedule
Most homeowners realize that properly deep cleaning your home takes a lot of time. Charlotte NC deep cleaning is vitally important, but it will always take a back seat to trying to raise a family and pursuing your career. A Charlotte Maid service can have your home deep cleaned and sparkling while you are attending to more important things.
- Depend on experienced cleaners
The best professional house cleaning services consists of a team of experienced and trained professionals. The employees have received specific training, and are experts at how to clean your home thoroughly and efficiently. Cleaning your home is also a form of maintenance that will help your home, fixtures, and furnishings to last longer. A definitive example would be the regular vacuuming of the floors. This is a fundamental task that is important for extending the life span of your carpets. Regular maid service ensures that your house will be clean and maintained all week long.
- Custom cleaning for your home
Perhaps you do not have a need to perform an overwhelming project around your home. Some people simply need a little periodic help to keep from being overwhelmed. Some people love spring cleaning while others have tasks around the house that they would do anything to avoid. The best house cleaning services in Charlotte are quite flexible when it comes to house cleaning arrangements. Home owners can contract services to clean only the areas of their home that require frequent attention, such as the living room and/or the kitchen. You can schedule virtually any customized cleaning services in the way that best helps you to save money and time.
Professional maid services in Charlotte, NC
Clutter is a reality no matter how clean a home is. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services can help you to organize your home in a way that will keep the clutter to a minimum. Every home is unique, and that is why Gloria M’s maid services are custom tailored to meet your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations with flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings. If you are seeking safe and healthy solutions for your family, Gloria M’s cleaning services offers options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Call them today, ask them to, “deep clean my home.”
Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 at 8:46 pm
The dirtiest spot around
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
If we asked you what is the place in your home that is most in need of Charlotte deep cleaning, what would you guess? If you are thinking it is the toilet or bathroom… you would be wrong. An actual scientific study reveals that the dirtiest place in your home is your kitchen sink. Deep cleaning your kitchen sink clean is an important part of keeping a healthy home. The reality is that your sink is teeming with all kinds of bacteria that can make your family sick. Your kitchen sink is a grand central station of dirty things. Not just dirty dishes and cooking utensils; everything from sour milk, to bacteria from raw meat, to slimy backwash from the dog’s water bowl. Kitchen sinks have been realized to carry a total bacteria count of more than 100,000 per square centimeter; and some of the worst kind such as E. coli, campylobacter, and salmonella. Whereas the average toilet seat carries less than 50 bacteria per square centimeter. We want to offer some tips to help you keep your kitchen sink clean.
Keeping your kitchen sink clean
- Make cleaning your sink daily routine.
- Clean your sink clean by adding dishwashing liquid to a bowl of warm water, use a clean sponge or cloth to scrub the sink to remove food and stains.
- Rinse with running water
- Do not use the sponge or cloth to wipe your counter tops, otherwise you are putting the bacteria you just washed off the sink onto your counter tops.
- Sanitize your sink 2 times per week.
- Use clean paper towels that have been soaked with a solution of 1 tablespoon bleach to 1 quart of water.
- Let the towels sit for 30 minutes, then discard them and rinse the sink with running water.
- Dry your sink with a paper towels after each use. Keeping the sink dry will help cut down on bacteria that can thrive in a warm, wet environment.
- Remember to wipe the faucet, faucet handle and drain stopper with the bleach solution. Check out our articles on green cleaning for natural cleaning options without the chemicals.
Sanitizing sponges and cloths
- Cut down on bacteria by sanitizing your kitchen sponge or dish cloth.
- Rinse them thoroughly, and then zap them in the microwave for 1 minute after each use.
- Allow the sponge or cloth to air dry before the next use.
- You can also run your sponge through the dishwashing cycle. Just throw the sponge into the dishwasher with the rest of the dirty dishes.
- Change your sponge several times per week because sponges break down after a few times through the dishwasher.
- Change dishcloths daily.
Professional cleaning services from Charlotte deep cleaning
Perhaps you require help with Attic cleaning and organizing. Gloria M’s cleaning professionals are happy to help you take on any Charlotte deep cleaning project. They are so flexible when it comes to scheduling according to your needs. Call them today to set up a time and schedule to handle your special home project(s), or to arrange for regular house cleaning services.
Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017 at 12:57 pm
The need for Charlotte deep cleaning
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos,net
Homeowners who do not have the time or desire, should call on a professional house cleaning service for Charlotte deep cleaning at least 3 or 4 times a year. The best professional cleaners can take a detailed and thorough approach to every deep cleaning task, such as dusting, vacuuming, kitchen cleaning, and bathroom cleaning. For those who have been contemplating hiring a maid service, remember that your first service or two will very likely be a deep cleaning by necessity. For those of you who are still undecided, consider the following benefits that might convince you that using a service for deep cleaning is a great idea. Consider these points:
Help when you have a busy schedule
- Your time is a valuable commodity, and properly performing every cleaning task around the home takes a lot of time.
- Raising a family while pursuing your career, often means that deep cleaning gets pushed to a much lower priority.
- A professional house cleaning service can have your home deep cleaned and sparkling while you are attending to more important things.
- Hiring professional house cleaners for deep cleaning means that you will get a team of experienced and trained professionals.
- The best companies send employees who have received specific training, and know how to clean your home thoroughly and efficiently.
- We often fail to realize that cleaning your home is also a form of maintenance that can help your home and furnishings to last longer.
- Regular vacuuming of the floors is a crucial task that is important for extending the life span of your carpets.
- Regular maid service ensures that your house will be clean and maintained all week long.
- Perhaps you only need a little help to keep you from being overwhelmed, or maybe there are tasks around the house that you would do anything to avoid.
- The top house cleaning services in Charlotte offer flexible options, that do not have to involve cleaning an entire house.
- You can contract services to clean the areas of your home that require frequent attention, such as the living room and/or the kitchen.
- Schedule virtually any customized cleaning services in the way that best helps you to save money and time.
Professional maid services in Charlotte, NC
Clutter is a reality no matter how clean a home is. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services can help you to organize your home in a way that will keep the clutter to a minimum. Every home is unique, and that is why Gloria M’s maid services are custom tailored to meet your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations with flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings. If you are seeking safe and healthy solutions for your family, Gloria M’s cleaning services offers options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Call them today, ask them about Charlotte deep cleaning.