Wednesday, July 19th, 2017 at 12:50 am
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are beneficial for both homes and businesses
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Best Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are an excellent way at getting the most value for your newly purchased property. Many times, foreclosed homes are left in a state of despair. The inside of a foreclosed property may be left in shambles, and may be too much work for you to handle. Hiring a professional cleaning service to do your Charlotte foreclosure cleaning for you is a smart idea, and a great investment. This article will explain more about why you should hire a cleaning service to tidy up your newly purchased home or business property.
Why should I hire a cleaning service to do my Charlotte foreclosure cleaning?
Foreclosed homes and businesses are properties that have been acquired through repossession, and as such many people will destroy, or make as big of a mess as possible in, the property that has been taken away from them. The amount of mess and chaos that may be present in your foreclosed property will most likely take days, if not weeks, to clean up on your home. Hiring a professional cleaning service to do your Charlotte foreclosure cleaning means being able to start your new life faster. If you’re planning on flipping the property and selling it, it means making a profit as fast as possible. Many times people will buy foreclosed properties without being able to see what the inside looks like, such as in an auction. Having a professional cleaning service on hand to take care of any unexpected mess is highly beneficial to all parties involved.
What is involved in a Charlotte foreclosure cleaning?
The cleaning services that are included in a foreclosure cleaning are outlined below.
- Cleaning of the bathrooms
- Cleaning of the baseboards
- Cleaning of the windows (inside), window blinds, and window sills
- Bathroom drawer and cabinet cleaning
- Cleaning of the kitchen, including the appliances
- Mopping and vacuuming of the foreclosed property
- Stainless steel polishing of the appliances in the kitchen
- Wooden cabinet and furniture polishing
- Cleaning and dusting of ceiling fans
Gloria M’s Cleaning Services – the professional cleaning service for your best Charlotte foreclosure cleanings
Best Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are a breeze when going through Gloria M’s Cleaning Services. We have years of experience providing the people of Charlotte and Kannapolis, NC with foreclosure cleanings that will make the property look like it is brand new. Don’t waste your precious time and energy by trying to clean up a foreclosed home or business yourself when there is a professional cleaning service that can do all of it for you. If you are a realtor and have just purchased a foreclosed home in the Charlotte and Kannapolis, NC area and need a professional cleaning service, contact Gloria M’s Cleaning Services today.
Tuesday, June 20th, 2017 at 5:16 am
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are offered by many different cleaning companies
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are a popular cleaning service that are offered by many professional cleaning companies. Did you know that one out of every 662 housing situations end in foreclosure? This means that there is a booming market for Charlotte foreclosure cleanings. Many homes that end up in foreclosure are left in a state of total disarray. There are many living spaces that are completely trashed by their previous tenants or owners and are left in a condition that is uninhabitable. This is why professional cleaning services that offer foreclosure cleanings are so valuable. If you have acquired a property that was recently foreclosed on, hire a Charlotte foreclosure cleaning service that is going to get you the most bang for your buck.
What should be included in a foreclosure cleaning service
Professional cleaning companies should offer a wide variety of services to those who are in need of a foreclosure cleaning. Ensure that your Charlotte foreclosure cleaning includes the following services:
- A thorough cleaning of the inside of windows and window blinds and sills
- Bathroom cabinet and drawer cleaning
- Bathroom cleaning
- Baseboard cleaning
- Kitchen cleaning that includes appliance cleaning
- Vacuuming and mopping
- Kitchen appliance stainless steel polishing
- Wooden furniture and cabinet polishing
- Ceiling fan dusting and cleaning
What to look for in a professional cleaning service for your foreclosure cleaning
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings can be offered by many different professional cleaning companies. You want to ensure that you are making the right choice for your foreclosed property when deciding on a professional cleaning service. Follow these tips when deciding on the right company:
- Ask a large variety of companies in your area for a price quote – interview many different professional cleaning companies in your area to determine who has the most competitive pricing
- Go with a company that has many positive customer testimonials – a dependable and respectable cleaning company should have a list of previous clients that you can contact to determine if the cleaning company is a good choice for your foreclosed property.
- Look for a company with proof of insurance – a professional cleaning company with insurance for its employees means that you will not be liable if a worker is hurt while cleaning your foreclosed property
Gloria M’s Cleaning – the right cleaning company for your Charlotte foreclosure cleaning
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are one of the many cleaning services offered by Gloria M’s cleaning in the Charlotte and Kannapolis, NC area. If you have a foreclosed property in the Charlotte and Kannapolis, NC area and are in need of a cleaning service to get your space into shape, contact us today. We are the right professional cleaning service for all of your foreclosure cleaning needs.
Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 at 10:57 am
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings can help you make a profit
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are a powerful investment in your real estate ventures. If you are a realtor and you’ve just purchased a house that has gone through foreclosure, you may find yourself with a property that has been abandoned and left to rot for years. There are a variety of conditions that you may find a foreclosed house in. The floors may be completely trashed, the walls may have peeling wallpaper and stains, and the appliances or plumbing may have been ripped out and vandalized. Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are available to you to help you spruce up the foreclosed house you’ve purchased and allow you to list it at, or even above, market value.
Why hire a professional cleaning service for a Charlotte foreclosure cleaning?
Foreclosed homes that are purchased can present you with a multitude of problems that you may be able to handle yourself. Typically, homes that have been bought after foreclosure are overflowing with rotten garbage and have many other unpleasant problems. You may not be suited to handle this magnitude of trash and filth, and it is better to hire a professional cleaning service to get your house in the condition you want it. Cleaning services have dealt with any type of situation and scenario you could ever imagine. They are equipped both mentally and physically to deal with the disgusting conditions a foreclosed home may be left in.
What is included in a Charlotte foreclosure cleaning?
Cleaning up a foreclosed home can be tiresome work. When you hire a cleaning professional to handle tidying up your newly-purchased foreclosed home, you are saving yourself time and money. Here is a list of services that is included in a traditional foreclosure cleaning:
- cleaning of the inside of windows and of window blinds and sills
- cleaning of bathroom cabinets and drawers
- cleaning of the bathrooms
- a kitchen cleaning – including a cleaning of the appliances
- cleaning of the foreclosed home’s baseboards
- mopping and vacuuming
- stainless steel polishing of kitchen appliances
- polishing of wooden furniture and cabinets
- dusting and cleaning of ceiling fans
What is not included in a Charlotte foreclosure cleaning?
There are certain services that are simply not included in a traditional cleaning of a foreclosed home. These services are as follows:
- the outside of windows will not be cleaned
- the carpet will not be cleaned
- anything outside of the home will not be cleaned
Gloria M’s Cleaning Services – the professional cleaning service for your Charlotte foreclosure cleanings
Charlotte foreclosure cleanings are a snap when going through Gloria M’s Cleaning Services. We have years of experience providing the people of Charlotte and Kannapolis, NC with foreclosure cleanings that make a house look good as new. If you are a realtor and have just purchased a foreclosed home in the Charlotte and Kannapolis, NC area and need a professional cleaning service, contact Gloria M’s Cleaning Services today.