Thursday, May 11th, 2017 at 1:11 am
Summer school break
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
School will soon be out for the summer, which means it is time for Charlotte seasonal house cleaning before vacation begins. If you hope to maintain a moderate level of organization this summer. The first place to tackle is the children’s bedrooms and play area. Once the kid’s rooms are cleaned and organized, you will feel better and ready for a countless number of fun projects to keep the kids busy. Consider the following tips to help you get off to a great start.
Dust the room
- Cleaning the room means that there will be plenty of dusting and vacuuming.
- Keeping the dust and particles out of the air will help to create a healthier environment
- Be sure to dust the entire room.
- Start with the ceiling fans; and working your way down to the floors and floor molding.
- It is important to make sure that you clean everything that collects dust such as door trim, doorknobs, windows, window sills, blinds, photo frames, and furniture.
- It is safer to use vacuum extensions and poles rather than climbing on ladders to reach the higher areas.
Cleaning the bedding
- Take all the blankets, sheets, and pillowcases off the bed and run them through the laundry.
- One of the most important steps is to vacuum the mattresses and under the beds.
- Wash and vacuum the pillows, or buy new ones.
- Once you have completely cleaned and dusted the room, make the bed as the last step.
Organize and clean toys
- Gather up all the toys that are washable.
- Place them on the bath tub or in a tote that is filled with soapy water.
- Soak and scrub every item.
- Metal and plastic toys that can be damaged by water should be cleaned with a moist disinfecting wipe.
- Sort the toys by filing them into one of 3 boxes that are labeled “Garbage”, “Donate”, or “Keep.”
- Let your kids decide what they will donate, throw out, and keep; otherwise, you may be in for a long and difficult summer.
- Put the boxes labeled “garbage” and “donation” out in the hallway.
- Leave the “keep” box in the kid’s room.
- Use plastic totes or storage bins to organize odd shaped toys such as action figures, building blocks, and stuffed animals.
- Allowing your children to make decisions regarding their toys, helps them take ownership of the project; and to feel responsible for their rooms and their possessions.
Professional Charlotte seasonal house cleaning
Perhaps you require help with spring cleaning and organizing. Gloria M’s cleaning professionals are happy to help you take on any Charlotte seasonal house cleaning project. They are so flexible when it comes to scheduling according to your needs. They also understand the importance and health implications of keeping the kids play areas and rooms clean. Call them today to set up a time and schedule to handle your spring cleaning project(s).
Thursday, March 30th, 2017 at 9:16 pm
An answer for busy families
Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
If during the school year, your days start early and end late, you should consider Charlotte seasonal house cleaning services. House cleaning services might be the easiest answer to maintain a consistently clean home. A cleaning or maid service can eliminate your biggest source of stress by taking care of house cleaning tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen, and making your bathroom sparkle. Everyone who is weighed down by a busy schedule has moments when they contemplate hiring a maid service. Follow your instincts, and consider all the benefits available with a Charlotte seasonal house cleaning.
Helps to maintain your home
- Hiring a professional maid service not only ensures that the cleaning gets done properly, but it will also be done on a regular basis.
- Cleaning is also a form of maintenance that will help your home to last longer. For example, regular vacuuming can extend the life span of your carpets.
- Regularly cleaning filters and vents will cause your heating and cooling system to run more efficiently.
- Regular maid service ensures that your house will be clean and maintained.
Interviewing a Charlotte seasonal house cleaning service
There are a few ways to go about this:
If you have any friends who have a Charlotte seasonal house cleaning service, ask if they would come and give you an estimate.
There are websites that you can reference to find the highest rated house cleaning services. Some will require an annual or monthly membership, but it may be worth it if you get a solid background check, and the company comes with excellent referrals.
Many companies have their own websites that offer a lot of information, including customer reviews.
One you have a few companies that peak your interest, it is time to interview them. This is not as daunting as it sounds. The interview is key to setting a good foundational relationship between you and your house cleaning service. This is where you both get a chance to assess the possibilities of working together.
Professional maid services in Charlotte, NC
Clutter is a reality no matter how clean a home is. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services can help you to organize your home in a way that will keep the clutter to a minimum. Every home is unique, and that is why Gloria M’s maid services are custom tailored to meet your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations with flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings. If you are seeking safe and healthy solutions for your family, Gloria M’s cleaning services offers options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Call them today for maid services that you will find to be consistent and dependable.