Deep clean a pet home
Living with an animal provides so many benefits, but many homeowners openly admit that they periodically need help to deep clean certain parts of their home that are affected by pet stains or odors. The size of and the type of pet that lives in your home will present a unique set of problems when it comes to house cleaning. Different animals present different problems. For example, the problems can vary. Bird owners will have a problem with feathers, while a dog owner must contend with hair, fur, footprints, and pet dandruff. If you work long hours or have a busy schedule, staying on top of home care can be next to impossible. The easiest solution is to hire a house cleaning or Maid service for twice a month to deep cleaning of your home.
Dealing with pet stains
Removing pet stains is a necessity for virtually every pet owner. We want to offer some valuable tips to help you, should you decide to tackle pet related deep cleaning. Consider the following tips to make the job easier:
- After removing and deodorizing pet accidents, spray or treat the area with a soil retardant.
- Test a small and inconspicuous area to ensure that you do not damage materials or surfaces.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by spraying undiluted soda water directly on the stain, blot the area to remove excess moisture. If the surface is still damp, place a super absorbent towel on the area, and leave it in place until it has soaked up the remaining moisture.
- Do not be fooled by canned air fresheners. They only mask pet odors temporarily. Your best chance is to remove the odor is by washing the area with a disinfectant. If possible, the area should be thoroughly rinsed and dried.
- After removing the pet stain, use a vacuum with a furniture attachment. Make daily sweeps over the worst problem areas, in order to protect your furniture, and beds to keep ahead of shedding hair.
- If vacuuming is not possible, you can spot clean areas with a rubber glove and a damp cloth.
Hiring a cleaning service
Some pet owners choose to call in a professional cleaning service for a bi-monthly deep cleaning. They find it helpful to schedule a weekly service during certain times of the year. No matter what you decide, hiring a pet-friendly cleaning service will improve the quality of life for you and your family.
Professional deep cleaning for pet owners in Charlotte
Do you need to have your home deep clean because of pet stains and odors? Gloria M’s Cleaning Services is ready to help you meet all of your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent deep cleaning and housecleaning services around your needs.
Tagged with: Deep clean my home
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!